So we had a blast in our Brazilian Bliss workshop!
We are very grateful for all guests who brought beautiful energy to our event and enjoyed food for thought in a Brazilian way.
I will be sharing the recipes and content of the Supercharged Mind presentations here for the ones who were enjoying the sunshine in London on Saturday.
Special thanks to the wonderful partners who kindly provided us with the ingredients for the recipes and a very generous goodie bag: Rude Health, Clearspring, Vita Coco, Ombar, Amaçai, Linwooods, Positivitea.
We hope to see you next time and let me know what you think of this very indulgent plantastic recipe!
Raw Chocolate Cake
- 1 ½ cups almond or coconut chips
- 1 cup. Raisins (or chopped figs) or dates, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted (we used Vita Coco)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 2 avocados
- 100g-cacao powder
- 125g-coconut sugar
- 80g coconut oil, melted ( we used Vita Coco)
- 50g lucuma
- ½ sachet of coconut cream or 100g-coconut mana
- 1.5 cups of almond milk ( we used Rude Health)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Blend all ingredients together and press into a spring form cake tin.
- Blend the avocados until smooth, then add all the other ingredients and blend together in a food processor. Pour mixture over the base and leave to set in the fridge. Decorate with fresh berries, cacao nibs etc.