Chief Executive of Optimism Na+ #PositivelyCharged
I motivate people to never stop evolving
IN A NUT SHELL:
Foreign. 33. Divorced. Unemployed. Sugar addict.
Or my optimistic version:
Brazilian. Wiser. Open. CEO of my life. Sweet.
As a Life Enhancing Teacher, I encourage small steps that lead to real transformation in your personal or professional life.
Once a luxury PR Director, I am now a storyteller whose mission is to spread a message that I am truly passionate about: Health beyond appearance and wellbeing beyond your Being.
On a rollercoaster journey through life, I have learned strategies for being true to myself and cultivating inner peace.
My passion is to pass knowledge on, encourage people to never stop evolving and keep seeking excitement in life.
The pillars of my work are simple nutrition and an effective mindset. I offer lifestyle tools for a supercharged mind and body.
I have collected and curated straightforward solutions from years of being surrounded by incredible nutritionists, yoga teachers, mediation gurus and self-development experts. I am also a certified Yoga instructor, Health Holistic Educator by Hippocrates Institute and Naturopath Nutrition student at CNM London
I am passionate about sharing my key learnings in a quest to make people realise that the only real commitment in life is to happiness.
I am a great believer that truly optimistic person does not look for happiness in “the perfect life” (as if that even exists outside fairy tales), but instead, seeks contentment in the situation they are in the moment #ItsaJourney
My work offers a positively charged perspective on life.
I am the living prove that micro actions have a ripple effect in your mindset, can unleash unlimited potential and, most importantly, can bring joy to all spheres of your life.
I am qualified to offer simple solutions that have worked for me. I am a sponge for knowledge and I have been smart enough to surround myself with the best advice from all sources.
Here’s my trajectory:
- I was in a hurry to come to this world and as a premature baby I was born with breathing difficulties. I could not go to school until I was 5 years old so my Mum took me to the beach instead. The sea and the sun cured me. I understand the power of being connected to Nature.
- I am a daughter of a cancer survivor. My dad fought the disease twice with western medicine and alternative medicinal practices. I witnessed the healing properties of Naturopath Medicine.
- My mum went through bankruptcy with a generous smile on her face and an abundant heart. I learned from a young age if I was going to get anywhere in life, I would have to do it myself. I understand the value of helping people as I benefited from the help of others
- I built a successful career in communications in the Luxury Industry in a country I arrived barely knowing the language! I was very privileged to work with beautiful brands like TAG Heuer, Dior, Hublot, Land Rover, Aston Martin and lucky to have experienced a world of excellent. I worked with eccentric CEOs, met Hollywood stars like Leonardo di Caprio and sports personalities at the top of their game, such as Usain Bolt. I am comfortable outside my comfort zone.
- I was also worn-out and burying my soul, so I decided instead of working building other's business dreams it was time to dedicate time to design my own reality. I listen to my Higher-Intelligence and respect my Essence.
- I am a certificated Hippocrates Health Educator and spent several months in the US learning how we can “help people help themselves” with a holist approach. I know we can heal ourselves once we take responsibility for our lives.
- I am a Naturopath Biomedicine student at CNM London. I have enough knowledge to comprehend the miracle that it is to have a perfectly working body.
- Self-development is my full-time job and I am busy for the rest of my life. OH YEAH!
My quest is to never stop evolving and every person I meet on my journey teaches me a new lesson that I am excited to share with the world.
Always with gratitude,